The Weekend School Program is committed to the mission of providing excellence in Islamic education according to the Qur’an and Sunnah in a pleasant and receptive manner while nurturing Muslim Character. Guidance to the true and pure Islamic way of life is one of the most important gifts that we can give to our children. With the help of Allah (SWT), right training and Islamic education would go a long way in making our descendants and us successful in this world and in the Hereafter.
The Weekend School is committed to fostering an Islamic learning-centered community that celebrates diversity and inclusion by empowering and engaging students, faculty and staff.
- To safeguard the religion and cultural identity of our children as manifested in their Islamic beliefs and principles.
- To strengthen the concept of Oneness of Allah (Tawheed)
- To enhance the knowledge of Quran, and to comprehend the tradition and teachings (Sunnah), and history of the message (Sirah) of the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH).
- To correctly perform and understand the supplications mandated by Islam.
- Our approach to “Islamic” studies offers children a way to relate Islam to the world around them and assimilate this into their daily lives.
- To provide an environment where they can practice their religion and they can find role models for Islamic behavior and attitude.
- To have a stronger community through awareness, education and action