The Weekend School Program is committed to the mission of providing excellence in Islamic education according to the Qur’an and Sunnah in a pleasant and receptive manner while nurturing Muslim Character. Guidance to the true and pure Islamic way of life is one of the most important gifts that we can give to our children. With the help of Allah (SWT), right training and Islamic education would go a long way in making our descendants and us successful in this world and in the Hereafter.
The Weekend School is committed to fostering an Islamic learning-centered community that celebrates diversity and inclusion by empowering and engaging students, faculty and staff.
1) Tuition is due monthly, if not paid in full for the school year and is due to the IFSF administrative office in person or online (via PayPal) on the first Friday of each month.
2) All classes are scheduled on Fridays, from 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm, unless otherwise notified. *During Ramadhan classes will shift to Saturdays (in-person), starting 90 minutes before Maghrib time.
3) School Year will be from Friday, August 25, 2023, through Friday, May 17th, 2024 (Graduation Tentative Friday, May 17, 2023).
4) Tuition Fees for the year 2023-2024 will be $30 per student/per month. *No registration fees, no graduation fees.
5) Prior to the start of classes, parents are required to purchase grade-level-appropriate books in person. (Please see separate book order form.)
6) Students will be placed in classes according to age and current grade level as of September 1, 2023.
Disclaimer: If any illness*, fever*, or injury is incurred/noticed while on campus, parents will be notified immediately to come pick up their student.
7) Any students attending pre-K4 are required to be 4 years old, prior to September 1st 2023.
8) Students must be dropped off no earlier than 15 minutes prior to class start time (7:00 pm) and picked up no later than 9:30 pm.
Weekend School Curriculum
||Books GR 6
|BOOKS GR 1 – 4
||Books GR 7 –
|Books GR 5
||Books GR 8