The Weekend School Program is committed to the mission of providing excellence in Islamic education according to the Qur’an and Sunnah in a pleasant and receptive manner while nurturing Muslim Character. Guidance to the true and pure Islamic way of life is one of the most important gifts that we can give to our children. With the help of Allah (SWT), right training and Islamic education would go a long way in making our descendants and us successful in this world and in the Hereafter.
The Weekend School is committed to fostering an Islamic learning-centered community that celebrates diversity and inclusion by empowering and engaging students, faculty and staff.
1) Tuition is due on a monthly basis and is due to the IFSF administrative office in person or online (once available) at the beginning of each month.
2) All classes are scheduled on Fridays, from 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm, unless otherwise notified. *During Ramadhan classes will shift to Saturdays, starting 90 minutes before Maghrib time.
3) School Year will be from August 26, 2022 through May 19, 2023 (Graduation Tentative Sunday, May 28, 2023)
4) Tuition Fees for the year of 2022-2023 will be $30 per student/per month. *No registration fees, no graduation fees.
5) Prior to the start of classes, parents are required to purchase grade level appropriate books in person. (Please see separate book order form.)
6) Students will be placed in classes according to age and current grade level as of September 1, 2022.
Disclaimer: If any illness*, fever*, or injury is incurred/noticed while on campus, parents will be notified immediately to come to pick up their student. *If any tests come back positive for COVID-19, then Weekend School Principal needs to be notified within 24 hrs.
Then Weekend School Parents and Teachers will be notified who were in direct contact. If any students have any flu-like symptoms they should stay home and not attend classes for a minimum of one week.
Weekend School Curriculum
||Books GR 6
|BOOKS GR 1 – 4
||Books GR 7 –
|Books GR 5
||Books GR 8